Otsego Hall
Otsego Hall, James Fenimore Cooper’s permanent home from 1833 until his death, was built by his father. It was located on Main Street opposite Fair Street. The house was destroyed by fire in 1853.
Otsego Hall, James Fenimore Cooper’s permanent home from 1833 until his death, was built by his father. It was located on Main Street opposite Fair Street. The house was destroyed by fire in 1853.
The Lakewood Cemetery features a monument to James Fenimore Cooper, as does Cooper Park, which has a statue of him. He is buried at Christ Church, Cooperstown, New York.
Willis Monie, Owner.
Gail Larson
Peter and Connie Popek
Peter P. Molinari, Jr.
Doris Motta & Michael Stein. Shop is located at 227 Route 10 North (Main Street) in Sharon Springs, New York. The mailing address is PO Box 745, Cooperstown, New York 13326-0745.
John & Margeret Carney
Franzen Clough
Gary Norman